Monday, December 31, 2012

L'cha (by a bunch of yeshiva guys)

I don't think a Jewish music video blog can be possible without posting the initial video, the clip that sparked the idea of homemade music vidoes. The amount of copycat versions and ideas for additional whimsical, slapstick music videos have been plentiful over the years, but nothing compares to the very original.... which came out in probably 2004 or thereabouts and was still posted on google video, before Youtube existed. Remember those days?

Anyone even remember The Chevra??? They were the hottest thing in the early 2000s. I was a big fan. I went to their concerts. I "stalked" the Chevra members. Oy, a shanda, those days... They unfortunately disbanded over money and other contractual issues and the new Chevra just isn't the same. Oy, those were the boyband days... good times. (Not. It was a very bad time for me personally.)

In any event, ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment